3.06.2008

Aww. Hey Bitchface!

Don't you LOVE the thick aroma of bullshit when you wake up in the morning?

When will people get it into their heads that my world doesn't revolve around approval from you. I know that's what you like to think when you get together with other hens and cluck around your cups of coffee and pick out who to victimize next.

It's cool though. I thrive knowing that I'm half your age with twice as much class.

Oh, and my husband talks to me everyday. I thought you should know since it was so important to compare your shit relationship to my amazing one.

This blog is dedicated to the bitch who decided to myspace stalk me and send some ignorant message to me. I hope you stalk it a little more and that brings you to here.

Oh yeah, I did it. I totally did the high school thing and called you out on a blog. You can save that ammo for later. Go on, put it in your pocket. I'll be waiting.

No comments: