3.05.2008

"lyke zomg R U tht fn stoopid?!"

To whom this may concern.
Which includes a few people actually.
I've never been an openly bitchy person. Not to anyones face because the thought of confrontation scares the hell out of me. No lie. If I get caught up in a screaming match, I tend to shake like hell and want to puke.
but I do feel the need to get things off of my chest from time to time. I won't call you out in a blog or anything equally as 'highschool' as that. But I think I have the right to write whatever I want in my own blog ( as someone pointed out to me in a previous one)

I try not to hate anyone. But when you shove your ignorance in my face it makes me want to slap the holy hell out of you. You make me look bad. You make other sane, young married girls look bad. So take your naive stupid self swallow a dose of reality and chase it down with a piece of humble pie.
newsflash to many others. Your husband is not the only one who is away. I might not feel the urge to whine about it every 2 seconds. But mine is gone too. And no, just because you had a baby while he was gone doesn't mean your life is harder. You picked the WRONG person to mention that too.

wen u type lyk dis it drvs da livin hell outta m3. lyke zomg R U tht fn stoopid?!

Guess what? I was married for 2 years BEFORE I got pregnant with ayva. Not after. Just in case you forgot.
And here's the topper to them all.
Whoever you are. I'm SO glad you felt the need to take the time out of your life to try and drive a wedge between my husband and I. Good for you, you've just won the douchebag of the year award in my book. But, do whatever you want. it won't work. We've been to hell and back and our relationship has overcome it all and your petty attempt to screw things up didn't do shit.
And I'm sure you are reading this. Don't you feel special to be in my blog?

No comments: